If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021.
To apply for EU Settlement Scheme, please select this link:

Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status) and select "Prove your identity".
You can apply for EU Settlement Scheme without NIN, but NIN will help to speed up your application.

Where you can find help and guide, if needed?

Contact details: Dudley Road, Lochaber, Fort William PH33 6JB
Phone: 01397 705311

Apply to the EU Settlement Scheme
Why do you need to have settled or pre-settled status?

You will need it, if you would like to:
- work in the UK
- get hospital treatment
- claim benefits or tax credits
- get homelessness assistance or council housing
- open a bank or building society account
- get a loan or credit card

Please do not hesitate to contact us if help is needed!